Nursery Team Leader required by a super Nursery in the Plymouth area.
This could be the role for you !
Must be currently a Room Leader/ Team Leader/ Unit Leader/ Third in Charge in a daycare setting with baby experience to apply.
Level 3 Qualified in Childcare min. and have a proven track record in a lead role and a strong CV in this field .
The role is 40 hours a week.
Interviewing now !
Some of your responsibilities will include:
To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
• To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
• To work in partnership with parents and carers
• To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
Lead a team /supervisory duties
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
• NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent.
• A good working understanding of the EYFS framework.
Room Leader/Team Leader/ Third in Charge.
All applicants will be required to hold a valid DBS registered to the online update service or complete an new enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION