A lovely children’s day nursery in Telford is seeking a Room Leader and a Senior Nursery Nurse to join their small and friendly team.
Both roles offer the opportunity to join the setting in a senior capacity and you will be leading staff to ensure the very best outcomes for children in the setting.
You will have the ability and passion to influence best practices and work alongside your team to provide the very best service to the children and their families.
You will be joining a Nursery that offers staff future development, ongoing career progression and promotional prospects.
Some of your responsibilities as Room Leader and Senior Nursery Nurse will include:
• To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
• To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
• To work in partnership with parents and carers
• To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
• To Lead your allocated room team to ensure compliance and best practice at all times.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
• Minimum NVQ 3
• Experience in the EYFS
• A high degree of professionalism.
• A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
• A genuine passion in childcare, learning and Development.
• The ability to engage and support children’s needs, interests and talents.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION